NorthEast vs Chennaiyin ISL 16th Match Live Score

Share Button

NorthEast vs Chennaiyin ISL 16th Match Live Score

  • Event: Indian Super League 2015
  • Teams: NorthEast United FC vs Chennaiyin FC 16th Match
  • Date: 19 October 2015
  • Time: 19:00 IST
  • Venue: Indira Gandhi Stadium, Guwahati
  • Home team: NorthEast United FC
  • Away team: Chennaiyin FC
Chennaiyin FC
Full name Chennaiyin Football Club
Owner Abhishek Bachchan Vita Dani M S Dhoni
Chairman M S Dhoni
Manager Marco Materazzi
League Indian Super League

 

NorthEast United FC
Full name NorthEast United Football Club
Owner John Abraham
Chairman John Abraham
Manager César Farías
League Indian Super League

North East United FC will take on 16th Match of Indian super league 2015 against Chennaiyin FC on 20/10/15 Tuesday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of North East United FC VS Chennaiyin FC teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of 16th Match of ISL 2015 North East United FC VS Chennaiyin FC

North East United FC VS Chennaiyin FC Match 16 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win ISL 2015 Here we are providing the 16th match  of Indian super League 2015 winning percentage for both team of North East United FC VS Chennaiyin FC. For North East United FC Winning percentage are 60% while other team Chennaiyin FC team chances are 40% to win the ISL 16th Match. So these are the prediction who will win this 16th Match of North East United FC VS Chennaiyin FC Indian Super League 2015. – See more at: http://isllivestreaming2015.in/isl-match-16-north-east-united-fc-vs-chennaiyin-fc-live-streaming-prediction/#sthash.1Nj02aIh.dpuf

Share Button

Leave a Comment